Questions, Comments, suggestions: setting house campaign in Teshnos

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_2LZwfsbaHAv-z51dA5FzxDcATlR8YWpPQPWMKU45B0XvKSocKKL922zLvzTeBLX3>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:53:37 -0800 (PST)

OK, I've been toying with this idea for a while and would like it to match up with published resources, so it can be shared easily.

BUT...

  1. Glorantha Introduction to the Hero Wars has a lot on Teshnos that I really don't like. I'm guessing this essay on Teshnos is the real deal, and so normative, but I'm hoping to be told that it either a) isn't or b) won't be for long, because it is being made obsolete by another upcoming document "real soon." I'm going to invoke My Glorantha Will Vary in any case, but was sort of maybe thinking of submitting some stuff to publications but won't if it is going to contradict something official.
  2. I saw mention of Revealed Mythogies as having useful information (old Issaries site - out of stock at Warehouse 23). Does it have a lot that I would need to know for a game in between 1140 and 1240? Is that document still around.
  3. I saw mention of Four Scrolls of Revelation having an essay on Melib. I am not setting the game on Melib and would really like to have the Closing in action during the game. But it sounds like even the Closing didn't isolate Melib from Teshnos (????). Is that right? Is that document still around?

What I'm looking for is a time well after the dust settles from the end of the God Learners and before Sheng Seleris gets rolling.

Suggestions??