Re: Questions, Comments, suggestions: setting house campaign in Teshnos

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_zNFEiMono5IZ-uzUQuLsnOYpy_GQbLDnSJ_20b9V1dlOow-jwRh633j48QNq_K1m>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 15:46:07 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the info and suggestions, folks. I will take up Santo's invitation to contact off list soon. There's a big deadline of work stuff looming in the next few days and I need to bury myself.

"What specifically don't you like? And, more importantly, how do you  think it could be better?" Pete, I will write my answers after the deadline, assuming I get my stuff in. It may be a week or so, though.

Thanks!