Re: Writings of Chal

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_aBJTvrDgrreyW64dYH7wVJz5GSBlrLCxW82BFGflixOO1Ev9R98FL-9qRkaBHKpR>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 15:50:04 -0800 (PST)

"In Glorantha, the Second Age, they introduced four other sages who also preached different paths of enlightenment.  Some accumulated wealth, others developed martial prowess, and another lived in harmony with plants and elves."

Thanks. I haven't purchased Glorantha: The Second Age, having been waved off by Mongoose, essentially, to wait for the MRQ II replacement books. I think they are putting out "fixed" versions of things. Maybe that will not included the fixed Teshnos stuff? Four other sages - how cool.