Re: Questions, Comments, suggestions: setting house campaign in Teshnos

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_S7CfFwCCNht9ctZ8ZAmGLt8u2Prq-KTXkcAMraQyUkYHhogtEhBpjBnMB6g>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 17:44:01 -0500

Well, for those interested, I have a campaign wiki up. It's sadly out of date and it's very sparse, but you can find it here:

http://www.aumshantih.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Fuel+and+Flame

Eventually I hope to update it with my new discoveries and finish writing up how the campaign ended. (With a 10M15 Attack of the All, in case you were wondering.)

-S. Santo Sengupta
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."