Re: Church of Ashara

From: jeffkyer <jakyer_at_3osUB2Skje84bAXZTEsA_o9TqdzGzl0zhFSpAmxAnL2MXEtDw_K7XTB4guz0zUIHzel2q>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 00:29:58 -0000

Castelean was not even close to being in Harmast's league in that sort of power or ambition. According to the stories Greg has written, Harmast didn't knowingly set out to tie things togther - certainly not at first.

I think Arkat was really the pioneer of that sort of exploratory mythic research but I suspect even he drew heavily on Harmast's experience.

Caselain had the advantage of great works already done by these two but was dealing with an area that had been systematically abused by the God Learners.

Jeff