Re: Status of Mongoose RQ publications' Glorantha content

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_PVCts-otoLmuT4YqG8FCO5SbKopAV4Ltk5JutovZFNlgoUrQ7Vba2T-TxLhQlCzJNlz>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:03:21 -0500

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 6:23 PM, nils_w <nils_at_-l1oTrP_rCq01acG-DOQO7Ob-CA7J6ktcsMjy0cRn1sXLQabf2PntbQtgCRbN8uARJv2JfE8XDM.yahoo.invalid> wrote: <snip>
> And, facing it, as fascinating as Glorantha
> is it, time with your child always wins in that priority conflict.

True, and I can't exactly claim that all my lack of productivity is my kid's "fault" anyway. I try to keep in mind that there will come a time when he won't want to spend his every waking moment with dear old dad. It is quite an adjustment, though! I sit at my laptop trying to concentrate while he hits me with a constant barrage of "Dada, Car? Dada, Truck? Dada, Train? Dada, too? Too? :)

-Kevin McD