Re: Status of Mongoose RQ publications' Glorantha content

From: newt_newport <mrnewt_at_6ZZ4183D0Q6zdzsVecCapkoCzRZ6l0rCINEtqLSrF559LXnwzsXHerEZJMSOG9zRD5hjO>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:26:09 -0000

I take my chances to write/edit/layout when I can and not dwell on it too much when I can't. I find that why it nicely flows :)

Specific tips for writing dads

  1. Get up at least an hour before the rest of the house.(this one's courtesy of Loz).
  2. Cut down on the video gaming.
  3. Be focused and determined. Ever wonder why you don't see me on the lists much ;)
  4. Work in small chunks, set small achievable milestones and watch the greater whole emerge.
  5. A wet lunchtime at work is an opportunity to visit the sunny climes of Glorantha :)
  6. Get a free dropbox.com account to keep your documents sycned between computers. I can work on the same doc on my home desktop, my netbook (for times when the missus wants me to sit with her) and my work desktop without having to worry that I'm not working on the most upto date version.

Regards

;O)Newt