Re: Teshnos in HW: Glorantha and HQ Voices

From: L C <lightcastle_at_B7ycYoDp5kZ-fxI5495p3ksrGt_o2OW0gK2TL4Djw5KHF7Qr-22MQXES_MMwwpmq>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:39:33 -0500

You could make the argument that restitution is supposed to be directly to the reborn soul. You killed me, so you provide for me until my new adulthood. Or you too are killed, and your murder should weigh heavily on how you reincarnate. But who is enforcing this? My family? Me, once I have grown to adulthood and someone has determined my past life?

LC