Re: Teshnos inheritances

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_D_dWfk6cAmGU3AB3H3mcFlraVv6Na0S3Fu6NTCTntgNWHp6VhMauUip3aAMN5hBY1Zs>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:19:15 +1300

hcarteau_at_EbI-C3otAwgf4_1UBLhBW8XYBDscFfXtNTb235YY0zRPASUaNQm0lZ08bAU_Sm3F82AnX-VQr8gW.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> I especially like the idea of "you're going to be trampled by a rogue elephant
> at the age of 43". I wonder if the zitr, or Flame-reader, tells that to the
> concerned person or not. Maybe the families bribe the flame readers to know
> what's in store for the new adults ?

If the identity of the deceased is well-known and he has bad karma waiting to be discharged, then they'll find the soul of a troublesome kid whom nobody likes or even worse a wild animal to put it in (such wild animals make up a proportion of the Hsunchen around Teshnos IMO).

But what about domestic animals? Well I suppose that the Teshnans do decide to be incarnated in a cow, horse or elephant out of religious dedication.

--Peter Metcalfe