Re: The dreaded Teshnos banana riots

From: Robert Thornton <oblate777_at_Fol8lNA8WpcNBxDGo3bbS-7T0JNeVEiKV4IJ0kMR5l3pJcHkP4u6b4wFcsOZFt0yVk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:34:16 -0500

If reincarnation is controlled and does not always occur at birth, I wonder what would happen to the displaced souls. For example, if you transfer an older man's soul into a 16-year-old girl, what happens to the girl's soul? And is there a cosmic game of "spiritual chairs"* as a consequence? Is it a karmic blot on a life-flame to oust an innocent soul from her body?

I can see other odd consequences from this. I have read Mr. Metcalfe's 1997 missive and am still puzzled. Maybe I don't understand the concept thoroughly.... <shrug>

rob t.

*see "musical chairs"

--

"It is precisely because it is fashionable for Americans to know no
science, even though they

                                                 --Isaac Asimov