Re: Teshnos in HW: Glorantha and HQ Voices

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_eXHJpKd5c-doADQhNVWPu9OhSFhfGLgSO5kTKgzI2ka8U51qdrAb7a8iFzZHmEN6>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:54:45 -0800 (PST)

"I don't see what more evidence of polygamy you need."

I just wanted to be sure. My colleague at works refers to her first husband (from whom she is divorced) and my mother in law refers to her first husband, who died  and then she remarried.

"Which gives a better flavour to Teshnan society?"
I agree. I just thought that Octomonists both rejected iron and diamond AND were strongly isolationist. I guess I wrong or that they vary, which makes plenty of sense. I certainly don't want gun toting iron plated dwarfs in Teshnos.
[Kab Tolat Solf]
"Why is there a problem? What happens if the answer is yes to both questions?"
Yes to the first question means I have to think more about how to work this into the campaign. The second might be interesting in how worshippers deal with the Amazons. Or maybe not.