Re: Teshnos inheritances

From: L C <lightcastle_at_cHkjUK5NkRC3NMcL1hScpQwZ8VXZb-egbhnqaeSJqwKhkEH_RSrsuC1FcK2d113K>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 22:53:02 -0500

  See, personally I find that level of detail a bit boring unless you set up a whole bit about the consequences of avoiding that fate. I'd prefer something like "You will die in middle age, crushed by a great beast." Something that gives you enough to worry about all kinds of things. Maybe not even date. Maybe just "Elephants."

LC