Re: Teshnos inheritances

From: hcarteau_at_13IaasHSoWA4qr3DYn9KkMdtylWIfBAFNo4Nbvc2TM1v14WJGqIbLd1h-LCkHZGOijX
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:45:33 +0100

Selon L C <lightcastle_at_lB8EzKaGGFFqCU_HKTORLxmsMda0LG_i4l9uZmeww2ZF9PqZwzqAbzWTuBdwXgMU0ArC7YgD_uoe6_B7aw.yahoo.invalid>:

> See, personally I find that level of detail a bit boring unless you
> set up a whole bit about the consequences of avoiding that fate.
> I'd prefer something like "You will die in middle age, crushed by a
> great beast." Something that gives you enough to worry about all kinds
> of things. Maybe not even date. Maybe just "Elephants."

/// Anything is fine as long as it makes for a good story ! The more mysterious, the more worrying for the PC, the better. "I see you are going to die in great pain, under great weight and fury, when Somash is at its Zenith, between the 13th and 17th year from now on". Now you've given your PC an interesting future to look forward too !