Re: The dreaded Teshnos banana riots

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_dhcNrZYQVqoFhmNVYvKnW5tyX-dRCSxg9i12c9NsHJMOVHgrAZF3-UlzMs1>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:58:41 -0500

Namaste.
One observation: The Palace of the Great Zitrs in Zanozar is called the "Soul Furnace."
Perhaps this (and other structures like this) can "store" Life Flames between incarnations.

I always viewed the process of flaming being a more mystical one rather than requiring outright magic. Either way works!

-S. Santo Sengupta
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."