The great babadi soul furnace

From: hcarteau_at_XAMVFgqsc6oMKuAy8Uudj-YsH3n3mXBaFIGwEgaeyKuK4FoOYyc8r_hwLr7ImX7igw7
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:39:56 +0100

Selon Jerome Blondel <jeromeblondel_at_xo5d1qxQ2aQWc4oGa6tVu4IppIO5Vmk76riPvS4tE3veY4xavrasUudMcx87BE0gjFxfJz6CwEc8VcvD.yahoo.invalid>:

> Santo Sengupta a écrit :
> > Namaste.
> > One observation: The Palace of the Great Zitrs in Zanozar is called the
> > "Soul Furnace." Perhaps this (and other structures like this) can "store"
Life Flames between incarnations.

> I wonder if it's manned and maintained by the Babadi and magically
> controlled by the zitrs with assistance from the Furalor priestesses...

/// Super-cool. THAT's what all these prayers wheels are about. Their spinning fans the flames of the Soul Furnace. The more that spin, the better the energy released by the soul burnings, which dwarves use to power... to power... something interesting.

Could these prayer wheels be in any way related to the zistorites' ?