Re: The great babadi soul furnace

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_uGMdcgvYPLuXc3N4Wu3zDn2DZPsNzlJYbERKWb0hILFQlsLdXASVEMOuSHq>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:48:41 -0500

Namaste:
I agree that it is unlike that Zistori influences would have survived into the 3rd Age. It does make for some interesting Second Age stories though! Zistori spies trying to discover Octomonists secrets, or GL missionaries trying to convert/subvert the Radiant Wheel of Governance to better fit their agenda.

And here I thought I was all done running Glorantha games for another decade..

-S. Santo Sengupta
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."