Re: The great babadi soul furnace

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_lHGkMlh25wHo8BUI65GnwuV2qDRY_uCKnwGr6D26R_USKhMlMdkyFCC8zT50X24SBVQ>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:38:57 +1300

Jerome Blondel wrote:

> The general description of the Babadi make me think the Octamonist agenda and
> the Teshnan religion are in agreement.

I don't think the Babadi are Octamonists. I think some Malkioni or Gray Sage learned that they don't use iron or diamond and concluded they were Octomonists. But given that they live in Diamond Mountain and the best Teshnan warriors are walking around in Iron Armour, it seems to me that they were conquered and magically prohibited from using iron or diamonds (making them for the Teshnans on the other hand is fine).

--Peter Metcalfe