Re: Development of Teshnan society

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_z0HyfYlrhchNCDwDVdoSxI73ardt00aX5wNEgFfQInwIaH9k9pHyhhJV5Ol>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:43:01 -0500

Namaste Peter:

Those are some fascinating insights.

I do think reincarnation was known to exist in the East and in Teshnos before the formalization of the Life-Flames, but I do like their being mystico-spiritual-devices involved in their current manifestation. It made an esoteric spiritual cycle into a magical process discernible by mortal men.

Ah, if we could get more Eastern Gloranthan sources out there! (I'll keep my kvetching about the Orlanthi to myself.)

-S. Santo Sengupta
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_5rehs7FD_PAvfgARmng3SkZdYyV5Qnt_eMaJXIVwGdNNLo6UjWY0JS6QwvB8iEmQAGKgew7QkltbWP0YCpO05A.yahoo.invalidz