Re: The great babadi soul furnace

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_mqHIkhyAo1Tp2TIDP2_6WW3jOD3UiYYa1bVc5FpMZUtWAQhgOurkmscugfL>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:44:51 -0500

Namaste:
I always presumed they *were* Octomonists, and cast all their Diamonds and Iron out of their mountain, where the Teshnans promptly picked them up and started using them.

("Y'know what would make this idol of Somash even more gorgeous, Rakuni?  MORE DIAMONDS!") -S. Santo Sengupta
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_xiItpkmHYf_1aGMC0ZfKqvolfBA7aI6fcsnaEJSGJ8qfAdJhdhqWNfL3JdsW7oAssdcc3Pm6vWuwZLK6bNwGW8pOTw.yahoo.invalidz