Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes...what if Branduan remains ally?

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_jo0vNR-XxykJ2neKPbTw_GcMA__GGsNxsCOZ3yRSiBeLGcBpJgG5erkJOEZPEb_n>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 09:29:24 -0800 (PST)

This seems unlikely for my crew, but not beyond the realm of possibility. If the heroes have befriended Branduan and kept the alliance, he will deliver Wrath to Ernalsulva with the heroes. It's likely that the Greydog-Orlmarth feud will be avoided. (p. 326)

Questions:
When the heroes return Wrath, there is a challenge to see her reaction to events. If the feud has been avoided, the wooing hero is likely to have a big success and she rewards him. If Branduan is also there, he presumably will be acting as wooer too - has anyone played this out (playtesting?) and have good ideas on how it should go?

I don't have to worry, I think, about the end, because I have an ace to keep Branduan from making it through the Underworld scenario - Branduan has in the past violated King's hospitality (p. 295) and can get knocked off the Bridge into the River of Swords if I make it clear Branduan killed his rival after taking the oath of hospitality and not before the oath  was taken. That demands I make getting knocked off really bad and impossible to avoid (another topic), but it is my ace if the players have NOT violated their oath to Temertain while stealing the hands - Branduan can get knocked off the bridge and killed *for sure* and the heroes won't.