Re: Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes...what if Branduan remains ally?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_sXbO3vMFFHzdWn2m_1el5tyW8PLai2ZvUUBBoJYvV6LP1CPCx7I40BA28xA4qKQ4Rnjr>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:34:55 -0000

> When the heroes return Wrath, there is a challenge to see her reaction to events. If the feud has been avoided, the wooing hero is likely to have a big success and she rewards him. If Branduan is also there, he presumably will be acting as wooer too - has anyone played this out (playtesting?) and have good ideas on how it should go?

We had one group that befriended Branduan, avoided the feud, and impressed Branduan with their honor and hospitality. In a dramatic moment, when the sword was offered to the priestess, Branduan swore loyalty to the wooing hero and ended the ancient feud between Grey Dogs and Woodpeckers. The players were completely thrilled as they had been working towards this goal for much of the game.

Jeff