Re: Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes...what if Branduan remains ally?

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_k0jvASnUOcOS_o76lQCFvvf-7FcEZz8_Frc4I0qjTr8_3qcRe8PsPgF6Jqi7z1a7>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:02:13 -0800 (PST)

>From Jeff:

"We had one group that befriended Branduan, avoided the feud, and impressed Branduan with their honor and hospitality. In a dramatic moment, when the sword was offered to the priestess, Branduan swore loyalty to the wooing hero and ended the ancient feud between Grey Dogs and Woodpeckers. The players were completely thrilled as they had been working towards this goal for much of the game."
Terrific! That's excellent.

My players maxed out the combative traits of the Orlmarth when answering the questionnaire, so it is likely they will be end up being rivals with Branduan (they want to ambush the Grey dog ambushers, for instance), but they are also deal makers. I want to be ready if they are allies with him.