Re: Why is Kargzant a Spirit?

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_P4AFU7nqoUDpFHtlCnddg8hywlRgwcsesxgEnLQHWyOcfFNa7IlaWbiguhBg5I>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:58:03 -0800

> Subject to! That sounds the Brothers of the Whip fraternity in Ralios!
> How about "reachable," or maybe even "worshiped through veneration."
>

> Would this (enjoyable) characterization of my choice of words indicate
that:

The people of the West venerate both Saints and other Essences.

or

The people of the West venerate only Saints.

(If 'A', this probably varies throughout the West, since I see the Brothers of the Whip in Ralios hunting down and killing those that worship Essences that are not Saints; and none too happy about the Saints either!)