Re: Why is Kargzant a Spirit?

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_cATCOsDQIguBOEIhW9w6r8VqELCiVaFTyUCdcVjKB3o-TVgpT-Bi93kqR95sK5JE4>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:48:39 -0800

YGWV On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_8jJwv537vIDM3yQ04h0maTywkKgdmSvOJk9OO1a3IMF49_8aWDPWNRbaYThLBAqBzRGUtY1gAUqog4yVOdo.yahoo.invalid>wrote:

> Would this (enjoyable) characterization of my choice of words indicate
> that:
>
> The people of the West

It is not possible to say much tht is true of all people of the west

> venerate both Saints and other Essences.

Yes, although "venerate" is interpreted differently by different people. But understand it as an abstract process, a hidden system, a thing which (when revealed) is sometimes called worship, sorcery, wizardry, and a hundred specialized and local terms

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer