Re: What is disease

From: Peter Larsen <p3larsen_at_ymuOl1jBZokwOoJhhR60WTdC3SMhE-8n4ls2cPm9X2f3SHK61Ov4xeBJqM2-oI7pm-N>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:21:48 -0500

Well, I would say that they are parasites, but they are spiritual parasites more than material ones.

You could treat disease essences as a specrum of "wrongness" essences that try to make their victim into the Platonic idea of wrongness that they represent. Heck, maybe cancers are essences....

Peter Larsen