Ghelotralas

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_RWoALnkw_5kCx2MndDcrTEho0h19u-yd3VXarmQ9guMgFRBrqGt8tQ_mdxPDHBTDiJ2>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:02:52 +1300

Kevin McDonald wrote:

> Also, while I have your attention, could you (in a separate thread if
> you prefer) give a bit more info about Ghelotralas. From the
> Entekosiad and GRoY references he seems to be related to Lodril -
> maybe an aspect? Is there a Pelandan equivalent that you have given
> any thought to?

Ghe- appears to mean in the Sky as the deity beside him is Ghevengus where Veng is described elsewhere as the God of Avilry. So Ghelotralas means something like Lodril in the Sky or Star Lodril and is a name for Star-12 or the Pit.

IMO the Pelandan equivalent is possibly Dabur, the son of ViSaruDaran who was filled with the Power of Above.

--Peter Metcalfe