Re: Why is Kargzant a Spirit?

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_6yc8t_RnoQP07W0qxz0WXrl7nzplK_lKRkYenru47B2--f5n-61ep8FsIg8kZINo>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:22:28 -0000

Richard :

> I like the explanation in relation to Kargzant. But how does the same logic apply to Urox/the Storm Bull?
>
> Is there a 'god' Urox and a 'great spirit' Storm Bull, which are distinct and located in different realms, each of which reflect something fundamental about a particular kind of harsh wind/storm?

No.

Storm Bull is anomalous too, and the anomaly is explained in the Mythology of the Heortling Peoples.

He is a Great Spirit that the entire world came to the rescue of during his fight against the Devil, so that he actually *acquired* a Spirit portion and a God portion during the course of that event.

But he is still one being, not three.

Julian Lord