Re: Why is Kargzant a Spirit?

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_A1ojmy3KDJlZapVlRz80cdDEbX_7hd4cOufyiaB1Ytl8S8PzRmqPdACWEh5tV-2v>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:11:25 -0000

Jeff :

> > He is a Great Spirit that the entire world came to the rescue of during his fight against the Devil, so that he actually *acquired* an Essence portion and a God portion during the course of that event.
>
> Or maybe it is he is God that the entire world came to the rescue of during his fight against the Devil, so that he actually *acquired* a Spirit portion and an Essence portion during the course of that event.

Well, yes, maybe :-)

Of course, YGWV also - so that anyway, it's just another myth to explain Urox.

I *do* like the myth though, it's an entertaing one, as well as being usefully illustrative that the whole defiant entities shebang is more complex and especially more *interesting* than may appear at first glance. :)

Julian Lord