Re: What is smoke?

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_E2joehSLLV7F6AwjdgnUCGl7KJHemEpKZPyy17Ua-02v28G4pgmdlF6yGAuI6NEp>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:41:25 -0000

Chris :

> It struck me this morning that I don't know any myths about smoke.

hm, interesting ...

> Anyone know of any myths?

The only one I can think of off-hand involves the Orlanthi funeral rights -- the Orlanthi burn their men, so that the remains of their breath can go back into the Air with Orlanth.

Of course there's bound to be very many different kinds of smoke, YGWV, and there just have to be good smoke beings that are at war against the bad ones.

Your typical doped-out Waha spiritist is likely to have his own warped point of view about smoke and smoking and where it came from...

Julian Lord