Re: Most Backward, Hillbilly, Isolated Clan in Sartar?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_QaiqH09z8x-LAf_g9kPXg1KjYbinIcBt8LAraF_ObV382MJhqiWRlQnEroJQQguvqF>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:33:09 -0000

I like that suggestion.

The other area that sprung to mind is the 'tribe' made of of odds, ends, dregs, and refugees in norther Heortland....I left my copy of Barbarian Adventures on a plane a while back so I don't recall the name, but my impression is that it is the shattered remains from various groups, all huddling in their own little settlements, deathly afraid of everyone else (because they've been beaten around so much).

Or, of course, go to Wenelia where they make the most backwark of the Heortlings look like urbanites! Blood Over Gold only gives limited info on the Wenelians, but it should be adaptable enough to HQ2 to run something there without too much work.

--Bryan