Re: (unknown)

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_hdC5kWGf-aUJgPNpQnuYeutS0_EMKFMbm23keUErg49SX7DnlT1zRSZ7QMPZaFAtnyNJt>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:25:39 -0800

> What is the site called Kardan Mar located on the rim of Ginijji in the
> area called the New Hills? Who lives there? Is it an EWF city or older?
> Is it associated with any story, history or myth, or, is it just a dot
> someone put on a map and then decided to come up with a name for it?

I assume you're looking at the map from my Engiziland game, which I created before Second Age came out. That's the only place I know of that has Kardan Mar, since I invented it...

It's what will become the Glasswall ruins (okay, it's slightly east of where Glasswall shows up in later maps). It was a fortified town during the EWF era, and was destroyed by dragon fire (fortified because it *is* right above Snake Pipe Hollow and it's chaos monstrosities). I never noted more about it as, by the time of the game, it was a ruin (the map was an EWF artifact found by Lunars in the 1300's, so ~200 years after the Dragonkill).

RR