Re: The meaning of "hillbilly"

From: L C <lightcastle_at_z79Hn8tRL4OWsRadYuNPkRXqBX27u497ohxY_Eu5d3q_9iYbsa829nwU-2bNmqKt>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:49:07 -0500

And then, of course, there are traditions of those who avoid the Revenuers. Perhaps two cousins uphold this family tradition against the more corrupt Lunar elements. They have Movement magics, especially Jumping, along with a special chariot/wagon named after a fallen General who rebelled against the Lunars generations ago. ^_^

LC