Re: The meaning of "hillbilly"

From: differentcomputers <mdawson_at_FkJeAMoLGtocQS_l45x-6OHub_KK-2-DgORKwwpw0T4rwwyPmaea0dW1yHKDszNJreSz>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:08:41 -0000

The whole Lunar revenuers vs. clan is a fascinating idea, one I may grab with a few modifications:

I don't think of my Sartarites as having stills. Lunar gin is a huge disruption to sartarites--equivalent to whiskey for native americans.

Rather than having lunars actively visiting the stead, I'm considering making this clan SO obscure that the lunars don't know they exist. That way I can make the early stages of play about attempts to keep their location and numbers secret, while still trying to get their blackberry wine, cider and small beer to market in Amadhall.