Re: Sneaking into a rokari mass / reading : your opinions

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_W9Fz_HqXOEp7WHhVTSKZyUuFbFY-zuh0NqCTOezKxReLAhim8KU6fhJAlEjj>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:17:08 +0000 (GMT)

Maybe Malkion the Sacrifice is more important in sects that hark back to before the Abiding Book?
Richard Hayes

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_Tqb3WFZ-BcUeOeNCQJnDsIPkaexTTBK7iRZySZrSP8ZDNuNMjq6eQyaSX5TKJwECbNksn6LjeRu50EJ5QtpSQB8dVesN.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: Sneaking into a rokari mass / reading : your opinions To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 27 January, 2010, 3:41

Trotsky wrote:

> Yes, I'd agree with this. As Jeff rightly points out, there is no
> equivalent of the eucharist, for example.

Not even Malkion the Sacrifice?  I'm not saying that all Malkioni have to celebrate an eucharist equivalent, I'm just pointing that if you want   a Malkioni sect to have something like the eucharist, then the mythology of Malkion the Sacrifice is the strongest parallel that I can think of.

--Peter Metcalfe

Yahoo! Groups Links