A lot of Kralorela questions

From: arun <keithnellist_at_C5PJVfRVlQSUcQOw1JV20pSLCvksR-ehP3y0wyV_rVzgKqJUav_ZR4g8AHjQqge>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:24:08 -0000

I've got a few Kralorela questions arising from an attempt to devise a history of Kralorela game. It starts during the reign of TarnGatHa, and go through the 5 million generations, with rounds representing shorter and shorter periods.
  1. Most of the terrain starts of "flat" with various sinkings and mountain raisings appearing as a result of various events. I wanted to include the Mountain of Light Animals and the Mountain of Dark Animals (seen in maps from Arcane Lore) I am tempted to make the Mountain of Light Animals the mountain range on the island of Fanzai, and the Mountain of Dark Animals to be in roughly the spot of the Plateau of Statues (ie the Plateau comes later). Am I miles off with these locations.
  2. I've split the Kralori into 4 groups, primarily so each player in a 4 player game controls one. I've called these groups the Shiyang, Vaska Long, Hum Chang, and Boshan, essentially after the regions that they should end up in. Although these peoples all appear similar they can see differences between Boshani from the south and the Shiyang in the cold north. Whether these are descended from Dragon People or are converted from Hsunchen by HeenMaroun is not important to the game. I'm assuming this is a reasonable thing to do, but it is a bit arbitrary. These 4 peoples and the Ignorants, appear in HeenMarouns' reign (Round 2) .
  3. I have trolls ("Dozaki") appearing in Metsylas' reign (Round 3) in North Pent. I am not sure what to call the Mountains north of Jankley Bore and am tempted to make these the Thrown Mountains that were thrown at the Dozaki by Aldryami - from Uz Lore. The maps make them look a bit further west but I wanted a name for the Mountains next to Ignorance and didn't want to call them the Stupid Mountains or the Mountains of Madness. Then Kahar's sea appears, the Rozgali Sea is created, and the area that becomes the Sofali Isles is sshattered by Sshorg.
  4. Sekeverans - I see these as all manner of demons, hopping vampires, Huan To, Scorpion men, broos, Cwim, criminal gangs, evil cultists etc, and want to have them as one group, representing evil (anti-Kralori) forces. Can the forces of Sekever that attack Shavaya, are driven away by Daruda, fight Vayobi, and do some dodgy deals with Immanent Masters all be included in one group of nasties (I'm thinking the Legion of Red Bones, the Demon beneath Tzu Lung, the Lobster Demon of the Suam Chow, are all Sekeverans)
  5. How far up the coast is it possible to grow rice. Shiyang seems to go a long way if it reaches all the way to Tzu Lung. I'm tempted to think that rice is only grown as far north as the valley of the Emerald Fish Lord.
  6. The Suam Chow sinks at the arrival of Daruda, driving the Sekeverans away. I'm interpreting this as the Suam Chow becoming Islands. I then think that they remain as Islands until the Dragon Awakening Shudder, during which time they are flooded by the Sea Dragon, but then they return to being Islands. The map of Kralorela in Mongooses' Second Age seems to have solid land there (as well as a few unlikely looking rivers) but I think this must be in error.
  7. The Tunnelled Hills are described somewhere as the ruins of a city from the Godtime. Would this be a Genert city, or could it be part of Sechkaul/Teshnos.
  8. I am wondering if the Shaytunn (from Glorantha: Introduction to the HeroWars) and the Two Headed Demons cleared by Imolo Wen are actually both 2 headed demons, or actually Pentan style horse riders (ie, they have a horse head, and a human head)
  9. Zabdamar - have they always fought the Kralori, ever since the sea of Fog was created, or did they fall out later?
  10. Can I assume Warring Ford (as in the Battle of Warring Ford, between the Elder Races and Emperor Yanoor) is some place between Shiyang and Ignorance?