Re: Wyter Speaker?

From: hcarteau_at__xh7EEnI5O-if4rhx3IMGoAULPhCG3-ubXUaJ15CsOFaBpBKvEBxTVBeZelaxzAK1z6
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:45:14 +0100

> It is perfectly acceptable for some (significant) changes in terminology
> over the intervening 30 or so years, but what would be a "Wyter Speaker of
> the Occupying Army" be?

/// Yes it is. Could it be some Gestalt made of a portion of many lunar unit's lares ? It must be yarnafali magic (I forgot the name of the Hero who developped the Vexilla concept), coordinating magic from different units and cultures.

 Was there a lunar "invasion army" Wyter created in 1602 that was later converted to a "occupying army" wyter. I would presume its special powers slowly change from more aggressive/protective aids to protective/detection aids. /// I like this assumption ; Guardians (lares, wyters, watever) are living beings who evolve with Time and circumstances. Well, in my Glorantha at least.

> Does Sartar 'the geographical entity' have its own wyter? It must mustn't it?
/// Yes it does. It's Good Prince Sartar himself.

> Is it severely weaken by the 'Still wind' of the Sartar Rising?
/// Its connection with his community was severed when the lunars quenched His Flame in 1602. It's absent more than weakened.