Re: Living in Seshnela : Fun and Games

From: Jeff <richaje_at_gGjSKdwseFDZ__KoxT2L3kVqdNVCUFPCUOv0H4drkbx3F6sl87QsOePRGIqiLulgNr0->
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:18:37 -0000

> The Judges root out these communities and crush them before they return the
> madness and horror of the God Learners.
> /// Meaning the Order of the Golden Lance, aka the Inquisition (yeah I know
> nobody expects them), the true Heart of the rokari church. They have spells to
> purify you of your sins and heresy, you know. It's a painful experience. Once
> you are cleaned, they might decide to let go what remains of you. Or not.

I'm not sure that it is quite like that. However, it is certainly one of the tasks of a Judge to make sure that the evils of God Learnerism do not return. The Malkioni were deceived before when they discarded the Old Laws - deceived by Gbaji himself - and let the Knowers be perverted by Malkionerism. The last time that happened, the world was nearly destroyed; if it happens again, surely all will be lost.

> Hrestolism allowed the God Learners, therefor Hrestolism is pathway evil.
> /// Huzzah. Death to the heretics. To the pyre, to the pyre. Burn the witch. Do
> not let the warlock live. Stone the pagans. Crusade. Yeeeahhh.

If witches had the ability to detonate thermonuclear bombs, sink continents, and kill millions, I might agree that they should not be allowed to live. The damage the God Learners did to Seshnela scars the very landscape.

Jeff