Re: What is a wyter?

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_n9IBy9sz-8LY3vmxuDveGTyuqWXXtb4JsXyQy03mf-o4NI6fw-10ABRIbFtoELvSJLUV>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:24:19 +0100

Thank you all for your answers.

Word:
The word seems to belong to the same stem as wit and wise. The meaning could be expanded to knowing, cunning. Also, cognizant, aware. But there is no hint directing towards an entity like "spirit" or "ghost"

Clan Wyter:
A Q&A about this. Does not answer MY question, but is interesting for GMs and players: http://glorantha.com/hw/qa/wyters.html

Interesting sentence:
Ginna Jar is the wyter of the Lightbringers the Seventh that is greater than the sum of the parts.

Pomeroi