Re: A lot of Kralorela questions

From: arun <keithnellist_at_2ExNLFIxly3UGcXoey0MYJ1TSfGsAuSSQpklqzeKjye18Hhl8-fB5Bng0xTfNPu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 01:58:00 -0000

Awesome reply Peter.

> I always thought of them as the Mountains of Light and Darkness and that
> they were part of the Shan Shan. They are probably the Twin Mountains
> referred obliquely in Revealed Mythologies. That said, I can't fault
> your identification of the Mountain of Darkness but the Mountain of
> Light could IMO be Diamond Mountain, not Fanzai.

The two (non-Glorantha) reasons for my identifications were that I do not have a name for the mountains on the island of Fanzai, and I also wanted a mountain than would be in existence prior to Thalurzni's crumpled up mountains - the Shan Shan. I have not included Diamond Mountain as a game location so didn't need to name it (and if I did it already has a name).

I'll add some more later. Out of time now.

Keith