Re: Middle Sea conquests and colonies

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_yxVMGqvosUR86ka78bwnbMlnutuu0kS5FGVgKW6AAH-TWc3YzmqFARjUFWqi1-ATyKW>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:17:51 +1300

Hal Bowman wrote:
> Am I looking at dates incorrectly, or did a lot of the conquests and
> colonizations, expeditions, etc. take place before the "classic" God
> Learner Heroquesting techniques become dominant (or even successful)?

That's correct. In the beginning, their victories (such as Tanian's Victory, Overthrow of the Autarchy) came from the Abiding Book. The HeroQuesting abuses didn't come until after they had uncovered a secret of the Autarchy at which time they had already taken over Kralorela, defeated the Waertagi etc.

--Peter Metcalfe