Re: Eastern extent of EWF - where, when

From: Jeff <richaje_at_5RGfM9Ml-maz4gwYVcr0KpdtPK7wu9nRGfo2Lp9bftG_Zofbmaspjno-WDQCSeShi9Pf>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 05:47:34 -0000

> > I think I understand that
> > eventually the folks running Kralorela became more friendly towards
> > them than toward the Middle Sea folks.
>
> The main reason for their friendliness was they were seperated by long
> distances. If they were any closer they would have found something to
> have a fight about.

Agree wholeheartedly with Peter (and I am not sure there was any direct contact between the EWF and Kralorela except by trade). Traditionalist Kralorelans found the various EWF mystic schools to be blasphemous (check out Revealed Mythology for whom they claimed started the EWF).

> Prax was about the furthest they went. There are EWF influences among
> the Pentans and some Pentans have reached Teshnos but the whole things a
> long way from regular govermental contact.

And I doubt anyone went into the Wastes during the Second Age.

Jeff