Rule One Issue 3 now available

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_hMpsKDv-AaXIIhqz1xUQbMfL3wmdIf55HI5Z28yMhSK94uj2CdHDmyQI8W6l_OQ6XhiQR>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:30:24 -0800

Issue three is now available at http://ruleonemagazine.com/

In this issue, we present not one, not two, but three contest results! Matthew Cole's Chaos Feature competition from January 2009, and Ian Cooper's Sartar, Kingdom of Heroes Character and Feat contests from December, 2009.

We also have a look at the hexads of Kralorela, a First Age story by Greg Stafford, a FAQ for issue 2's Peloria boardgame modification, and an Ogre cult from Carmania by Roderick Robertson.

RR