Re: Animism\t rituals

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_XHfidq9AvgJVedDvSoYqSdan_JpZW2K254nlVHHiE6p4gXzGPDeMQBx_IBL1_Y4LH>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 05:17:32 -0800

YGWV On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM, julianlord <julian.lord_at_q7zAllWG3jC5m08AtEM3sYmP4FU1EFO-pZafpAE4iEqoIz4QFg4ss8BO3bfOJWpul5ALi7P1avibDzvn.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> You are absolutely right of course,

Thank you.
I hope to see it in action.

> but to be fair, Chris has expressed

I was not addressing just Chris.
I've worked with Chris, and he needs no defending.

> > Take a point of view, state WHO it is.
> It's the point of view he seems to be having trouble with, if that's any
> help :)

Which is my point precisely.
Choose or discover one.

The Blackfly clan of the Bison people.

State what is known, what YOU know and see. Narrate that here

Then the many other creative talents here turn your powers upon it, making CONCRETE suggestions
Criticisms
Each applies our particular talent to it, and in the end we have something usable, created by multiple perspectives.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer