Re: Animism\t rituals

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_bG3qu4qQr0mfq9avgQk5RbvhpAHuIJSCCQ3EvNomzhY9YBrzVAI74A-5-_Fq>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 13:51:23 +0000 (GMT)

>> Jeff <richaje_at_Eu3DuTsjcY9Xb-iKZY9j1UmLuBPZdjpQF_sPC_b7mbXjD4G3FTOsyXciZ0VAEqkY9JkwZluwq1Wu.yahoo.invalid>
> Me

> I would love to hear more from the Kolat perspective. I have a Kolat shaman in my game and would like to know where I am varying from cannon and where I want to bring the hero back to cannon.

>> Ask away!

OK :-)) Here is the first few then.

Will Kolat still keep the Seven Winds Practice including the 6 Good Friends and Place friends? I have made all these spirits more like sidekicks for my shaman. This allows them to have the two abilities given in the HQ1 writeup. Or will there be a better way to record these spirits for a player?

The Seza practice, will that still be the route to becoming a Kolat Shaman?

Gavain