Re: Animism\t rituals

From: Jeff <richaje_at_QTcbgjfzRnGNJ53ji9a_GuyMbotlG6ZlhqEnqpKq3UQXynSRxaKudekC7ivc8_12L0SK>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:57:50 -0000

> Will Kolat still keep the Seven Winds Practice including the 6 Good Friends and Place friends? I have made all these spirits more like sidekicks for my shaman. This allows them to have the two abilities given in the HQ1 writeup. Or will there be a better way to record these spirits for a player?

The Seven Winds is the core spirit society for the kolatings and a a member of the spirit society can take Seven Winds spirits as sidekicks or allies - however, for better game play we've eliminated the requirement that you need to (or even should) take all Seven Winds as sidekicks.

> The Seza practice, will that still be the route to becoming a Kolat Shaman?

Yes. Kolating shamans are called "sezings". Their fetchs are spirit winds.

Jeff