Re: Animism\t rituals

From: Jeff <richaje_at_xvlFdWR3kVjAno0AuHVE3VexdO-H_Z1UZ5ZqJ9fqnfHZiH4EvSZ9KETAk0Jyy0-qfJYO>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 14:57:34 -0000

> Any chance that the Aeleon Church or any of it's Saints will receive a writeup in the companion? A bit of a stretch I suppose, but it would be nice to have an example of a wizardly sect as well as an animistic one.

Once we get into the Holy Country with Whitewall we plan to introduce the Esvularings and the Aeolians. But they aren't appearing in Sartar Companion.

Lhankor Mhy pretty much is the closest thing the Sartarites have to a wizardly sect (through the Eternal Book and the Alien Combination Machine) - at least until you get to Pavis.

Jeff