Re: Stars Falling from Orlanth's Ring

From: Jeff <richaje_at_OBlFn46d-m0FQRp4nlgqPPgOrZ7WSPF1RTBIg2fU9wW3ry5dKr1dfsZnHKKrpPM3Gv4z>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 06:57:33 -0000

> In SKoH (p. 85), it references two stars falling from Orlanth's Ring
> during the Sunstop and then reappearing in 450 ST, and then another star
> falling during the Battle of Castle Blue. Does anyone know what these
> represent?

Very good questions! I will give you an (optimistic) Orlanthi explanation - both of those events (Sunstop and Castle Blue) wounded the Great God terribly, so much so that part of him fell from his place in the sky. The final defeat of Gbaji healed Orlanth, which gives us hope that the final defeat of Red Goddess will heal Orlanth again.

Jeff