Re: Fallen Stars in Brolia ?

From: roadsgoeveron <daveolloyd_at_qVAvVJ1YtM-QPaF6JoptCnUzG1fQMO5TulGLCb0q0ij5VXsDtgH-chSbo_g8yRGD6>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:09:07 -0000

Hi!

Responding to everyone's comments/advice:

(1)  A fallen star from Orlanth's ring somewhere in Brolia would make a great objective for a quest (what does it look like? a giant crystal?)
(2)  I agree that a fallen star can be a person or an object or both, but I will leave it to the philosophers to decide whether it can simultaneously be a metaphor.
(3)  Frankly, I can't see why the Sunstop itself would injure Orlanth (as opposed to any other deity), so the two falling stars look like they had something to do with Arkat/Nysalor, but I don't see what exactly.

Thanks,
David.