Re: Stars Falling from Orlanth's Ring

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_4SJ0RI41aQR7dU2wy_qM2lNuh8svCzbsjP5vrETjn8SMrQ6zMseSfpNE1PJMjrlp>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:05:58 -0800 (PST)

Todd Gardiner
> As for what caused the Sunstop, that's something that many
> cultures conflict on in their myths and stories.

Roneer says: "The Less Bright Shiner stopped in the sky. We heard that its people had hatched a new shiner, who had untied the Sky Knots to let the Less Bright Shiner stop in the sky. There was a big war to the west because the trolls hate the light and Little Brother’s people hate the sun. Some of us went to plunder the soft Outlanders. We killed many horse people.Some of us listened to our shamans, who told us to help She Who Ties draw the Less Bright Shiner back to Yamsur’s path. Our magic helped her pull it back to where it should have been. The rest of us left it to the Outlanders. Outlandish problems aren't worth moving the herds."

Chris Lemens