Fallen Stars in Brolia again

From: hcarteau_at_6U6L359aPVuN4deUAysZ2x02XZqm0Z4TFx8pFpQsza_iqWL3N6nWQP1dJmFK2WoHzMX
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 16:52:27 +0100

> > > So which event is discussed here, the one that led to a LBQ led from
> > > Brolia,which ended in failure and with stars falling on the Questers'
> people heads
> >
> > The battle for Castle Blue. The reference is in KoS in the list of
> lightbringers.

/// Out of curiosity : any of you Greybeards know or suspect what prize Karsten Fardrossen of the Yestina was looking for when he set up his LBQ ? Did he know what was going on in/around Castle Blue, or did he stupidly get caught in ?

And yes, this does look like a local event : some hillbilly priest tried to get bigger than life, got blown away and pulled his friends back to the ground with him, where they now make multi-colored spots of some diameter (aka "Quest Pizza") which some visit to try to contact their souls. RIP. Or was it bigger than that ?

And oh yes : who / what is "Narnarra the Greater", the prize brought back by Aringor Darstalsson of Ralios in the Second Age, which "defeated the Shadow Empire (Autarchy ?) AND the Godlearners ? I hadn't noticed this name before, but it/he/she does sound VERY interesting.